We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Mind Movies does not own or control, or to people that Mind Movies does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
MindMovies collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Mind Movies account, when you use certain Mind Movies products or services, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. MindMovies may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Website URL
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our website
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, time zone settings and other technology on the device you use to access our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any information that you directly provide to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email or otherwise
- Cookies and Usage Data
Once you register with Mind Movies and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookie Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Mind Movies LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Mind Movies LLC may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Mind Movies will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Mind Movies will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of Mind Movies to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Mind Movies Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
MindMovies gives you the ability to edit your Mind Movies Account Information and preferences at any time.
All newsletter (bulk) emailings contain an unsubscribe link which will allow you to manage which emails you receive.
If at anytime you wish to contact us to update your account or email preferences you may do so through our support email address firstname.lastname@example.org or with the contact details in the ‘Points of Contact’ section below.
Your Right to Opt-Out
You may opt-out of all MindMovies communications and remove your personal data at any time by the following methods:
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Digital Marketer Labs, LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Mind Movies LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Third-Party Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Mind Movies’ website, mobile applications, and email communications may contain links to third-party websites and applications of interest, including advertisements for external services. In using MindMovies.com, Mind Movies LLC’s various mobile applications or by subscribing to our free emails, you are consenting to receive these ads and promotions. Once you have used these links, Mind Movies cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of your information. Before visiting and providing any information to third-party websites, you should inform yourself of the privacy policies and practices (if any) of the third-party responsible for that website, and should take steps necessary to, in your discretion, protect the privacy of your information. Mind Movies is not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other sites, services, or applications that may be linked to from mindmovies.com, our mobile applications, and emails sent by Mind Movies.
Your Mind Movies Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
In certain areas Mind Movies uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
MindMovies may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions complete a feedback form .
Points of Contact
At any time you can contact us by mail at 113 West G Street #122 San Diego, CA 92101, by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at 1 877 619-6797.